Why a Home Generator?
A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage. Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling. During an outage, your food is the first thing to go. That’s a lot of hard-earned cash out the window. Good news though: we love your groceries as much as you do.
- Ideal for backing up your business.
- Automatically restores power in seconds – whether you’re open or closed.
- Powers your business, including critical hard-wired systems like A/C, heat, computers, security systems, refrigerators, freezers, and more.
- No refueling – runs on your small business’s natural or LP gas.
How much is this going to cost?
A home generator plus installation typically starts under $6,000. However, the total cost will vary based on your power and installation needs.
When shopping standby home generators, your checklist should include generator size, costs, permits and installation.
- Ideal for backing up your home or business needs.
- Automatically starts and restores power in seconds — whether you’re home or away.
- Powers your home, including critical hard-wired systems like AC, heat, sump pumps, well pumps, security systems and large appliances.
- No refueling — runs on natural or LP gas.
- Delivers high-quality power — won’t harm your electronics.
Who needs one?
Today backup power is important for every small business owner.
These are just a few of the benefits:
- Protects your revenue stream and your inventory during an outage
- Keeps the lights, AC and heat on
- Powers your communications, computers and security system
- Keeps your customers coming back and encourages new customers to count on you